mathjax

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Why would you trust Bill O'Reilly?




Bill O'Reilly encapsulates everything that's wrong with the media. 

He staunchly follows dogma in many areas - insulating himself from ideas that should change a reasonable person's mind.

He attacks people personally for disagreeing with him.

He makes up stuff out of convenience.  He gets shrill when he's cornered. He thinks he can get away with anything so long as he claims to love Jesus, love the USA, love patriots, love Americans or whatever else that can.

His best quote is from this video, "It's true for me."



 What exactly does that mean?  There is a truth that is absolute, and then there's this local one for me, Bill O'Reilly, over all.  I don't care about that other one, I'm throwing in with my dogma.


Exactly why would you listen to this man, seriously?



No comments:

Post a Comment